Another I just got an MOT post!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberdyne systems

Reaction score
Well I was ready to take the test (or at least the van was) but i'd planned to go the following Saturday because I wouldn't have my kids with me and so on, anyway a mate says he's going to get a test so I ask him on the off chance to let me know if there were any spaces for later in the morning. He phones me to say there are and there is a mad dash to get dressed and all pile in the van and go.

Luckily for me the kids suggest bringing nintendo ds' for us all to play while we wait - great idea as going for an MOT seems to be the worse thing you can do in life, sitting there fretting whether its ok (despite having gone over the whole van) and if they will drive it off the ramp, I mean literally fall off it! (happened to me with my beetle once).

But all was well and I got a years ticket, oh joy! Roll on spring/summer 8)

Gareth

good 4 u pal i got mine done last week and it cost £671.68 :( was shocked 2 say the lest runs sweet tho which is good seen as show season is looming and its a long way from carlisle 2 a decent show :(

Latest posts