any early bay babes on hear yet?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my boyfriend is a hoarder too but i bet he would swap me for some NOS early rear corners! :lol:

jon264 said:
emerald said:
heh...nothing like selling your woman for bus parts! :D

Would never sell, i'm a hoarder :wink:

:shock: Jesus! Where do you store the other women :lol:

Apparently I can post this pic :lol: ...but it really ought to go in the 'Sums Up Your Summer' post....was taken on the final day of an 8-day charity drive that we did during August....all around the coast of Ireland. All old VW campers....embarrasingly my '84 T3 was the youngest bus on the whole trip, but the one that gave most mechanical problems...I basically drove four days, from the very northern-most point of the island of Ireland all around the west coast, and down to almost the bottom (Co. Kerry) with no slave cylinder or master cylinder. HUGE thanks has to go to Crazylegs who got down and dirty every evening to keep my bus just about driveable, and to the rest of the crew for keeping me sane. At the last count the Type2Ireland Charity Drive has raised €10, 000 for the chosen charities. If anyone fancies the challenge next Summer you're very welcome to join us. I'll give a shout about sponsorship cards as soon as they're available. :wink:

Day8-KCShow-MeandGus.jpg

Crazylegs fixing my bus...again :roll:

Day4-HowcrazyaretheselegsDoolinCoCl.jpg

Come on Gung, your turn for pics :D

It was an epic journey, we had an epic time...and we're hoping to do it all over again next Summer....but I'm going to pack more spare parts and more beers next year :twisted:

That does sound like a cool trip, might just be up for that 8)

Ok!
Here's me after working hard on my bus - hence the dodgy clothes & hair!
IMG_0472.jpg

Photo is nearly 2 years old - I usually take all the photos & avoid being on them!! :D

Hi Miss fish and welcome to the forum! lets see them pics of you van in the gallery so we can have a nose! (and on this thread if your feeling brave!) 8) :D

Hey Miss fish,

Look one of the threads in the general section (its near the top) and it tells you how to post pictures etc on the forum etc. 8)

Quality bus and the one with you by the beach is way cool! 8)

Aaah, tis all good.... :D :twisted: :D

Thank god you don't have to see my ugly aussie mug.... :lol:

Latest posts