Any EB meets around East Anglia

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, i will be with splitterz somewere, will keep my eye out for ya

feel free to park up with us if you want, got a few EB in the club

Theres a few East Anglians on here, be nice to meet up now and again. Maybe if we figured out where everyone is we can find a venue thats easy for everyone.
I'm in Bury st Edmunds.

Well let's figure out where is central and get a meet going on... ideally an hour or less drive for everyone might be good to aim for?

8)

great idea, there a few nice camping spots around too :mrgreen:

any suggestions on where we meet??

im in braintree (nr stansted)

Looking at the map, I reckon Bury St Edmunds is pretty central for all of us.

What do you guys think?
8)

slammedresto said:
http://www.suffolktouristguide.com/Bury_St_Edmunds/The_Dell_Caravan_Park_846.asp
Just up the road from me so will try and check it out.
My brother in law ( Mark from the bus barn) is a native of the area and has a few get together with his splitty mates around here, I'll have a chat with him about good locations, maybe have a joint get together.
EB versus Split tug of war anyone? :D :D

I'd be interested in getting together locally.....The Dell camp site near Beyton is good with very nice loo's and showers. When we going to do it then??

AGC said:
I'd be interested in getting together locally.....The Dell camp site near Beyton is good with very nice loo's and showers. When we going to do it then??

my bus is due in mid-end june, so will hopefully be on the road end july

so im up for a late summer meet, couldnt make it if u do an earlier one

Sittingonthedockofthe BAY said:
There is a Vw show on the 28th June in Lavenham pre 67 only in the show check it out.....Rowan....Bury St Edmunds http://www.pre67vw.com/lavenham/default.asp?issue=1&id=10
Great place for a show, shame its 67 only but should be good.
Just happens to be on the one Saturday this month I have to work :cry:

Latest posts