Any EB's in Kings Lynn to Downham Market area? im moving :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes mate,i live 10 min drive from watlington and my inlaws live there.Theres quite a few clubs about.Theres east coast aircooled(ac only) then theres Dodgy dubbers(general dubs) Theres actually a guy who runs a club ecdc who lives in watlington and has a bay. :D

scott wilson said:
used to live in lynn and downham at various points....always a great friendly bunch...now pratice saying coook for coke :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have come to Woodbridge Stu, there is an earlybay presence here :-D haha

Karl

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.088431,1.293636" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The zer said:
Jubbly,Give me a shout if you need any help.

nice one cheers you may live to regret that comment though mate, this is one of two my Bugs ive got to restore :lol:

chpdbug.jpg

Karl it wasnt through lack of trying mate :D

hi i live about 15 mins away got a brother and friends in watlington . i work with the zer once you have settled in we should meet up for a pint hope your move goes well

boobiebus said:
hi i live about 15 mins away got a brother and friends in watlington . i work with the zer once you have settled in we should meet up for a pint hope your move goes well

Cheers mate definately up for that

I live in lynn, and Jason from Dubs and classics is out your wayish, Barroway Drove.

Welcome to Naarfolk :lol:

Latest posts