Anyone been to Belgium?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blogdroed

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good campsites in Belgium? The good lady wife fancies a 'different country' to France and I quite fancy visiting Brugges.
Ideally looking for somewhere my 10 and 12 year old kids will enjoy too!

(not asking much, I know!)

Blankenburge is about 8 miles from Brugges on the coast.

Its a good resort town with a sandy beach and plenty going on, and there are a few big sites within walking distance in to town.

You can get the train in to Brugges easily from there, and its a nice drive along the coast too.

Gent is a nice stop as well. All very picturesque etc etc ...

As above really. Gent is really very nice and you can get a train from their to Brussells.

Bruges is also very nice and has a small campsite.

we have bay-camped at Memling just a km E of Bruges off the N9, walk or bus into the town, v easy and pleasant site especially out of peak season
Rob

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry it took so long to respond but the van failed her MOT on the Saturday before we were due to leave on the Sunday!
A frantic search for a relay switch ensued all day Sunday (it was fine when she left the house!) and a re-test at 0830 on Monday morning saw us leave on hols 24 hours late, but at least we were leaving!

Oh ... and in the end we came back to France!!

Latest posts