Anyone down surfing in North Devon this weekend just gone??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEP i was there with a few from the OVC on sunday stayed nearby on saturday night. we were in the top car park but then moved down to the bottom when it emptied out.

and planning on going back on wednesday night but in the golf for a evening surf.
a few pics for ya

http://s2.forumspring.com/theoldsvolksclu/viewtopic.php?t=848&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45&mforum=theoldsvolksclu

Was good but got a little crowded and was my first outing on my new board so was messing about really.

cant wait to go again now though 8)

i used to have a 7' 2" mini-mal but i got too fat :oops: i used to sink while treading water :lol:

We have some really nice spots here on the north coast near Port Rush being the best, but surfing is so popular they are always crowded out now.

I was in newquay at the weekend and hired a board for a few hours,I didnt take the bus this time but definatly plan a run down soon. I bought this to use as a table while I was down there, what do you think? Phil

Image067.jpg

Latest posts