Anyone got any pics of white empi 5's on a bay?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruth11

Reaction score
Pleeeeaasse :mrgreen:

Even better would be if the bay was neptune blue, but any colour bay with white empi's will be a start - I've searched google with very little success so far....

Thanks

My mates old bus had'em on...
dc610f91.jpg

Yep, kinda like that, thanks ;)

I was thinking of getting some of these from MWS as they're a steal at the moment (£225 a set in the clearance section), but the offset is all wrong I realise now.

The new Empi (or AC) 5's they're doing are ET20 but the ones on special offer are apparently only ET12. Seeing as Slamwerks asked me not to buy BRMs due to the offset being terrible (same at ET12), I won't be getting these after all.

Now I'm completely stumped. I really wanted some cool wheels, but most of the retro ones I like are wide 5 and I have narrow 5. I like empi's and fuchs but I wanted something different but now I realise why everyone runs these - there's hardly anything else out there!

I need to get something sorted by this weekend and I'm really struggling. I was hoping to grab a bargain I'd be happy with for now so that I could take my time finding the right wheels. I might just order some 14" tyres for my completely mismatched and rubbish steels for now.

I had the same problem, not enough choice for the narrow 5's amongst us :?
What about Gas Burners? Not many people running them...
448aa138.jpg

Latest posts