• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone interested in these retro style curtains, offers??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlydog

Reaction score
yellow,

I'm in the process of totally revamping the upholstery in my van. This is as it came when I bought it, don't get me wrong, the curtains look nice, just not my taste :D, i'm going blue and cream. Their heavy material and look pretty good quality, hand made by the looks of it, no fades, certainly not that old. There are 4x side curtains, 2x rear tailgate (all with 1" curtain tape at top), 1x front cab blackout curtain, which is on steal poppers around the cab area, but could easily have curtain tape sown on if you prefer. If you would like measurements I do have them, Pm me.

The R&R covers were hand sown on vinyl, still in near perfect condition though, no tears or marks, obviously i've had to unpick them to get them off but i'd throw them in as well if you want them to match, get yours mum's to sew them back on ;) . No foam included mind, i'm recovering that for my new ones, but happy to draw/provide measurements or templates if that helps. 8)

Open to offers with P&P on top of course, or pick up from west mids.

Cheers.

IMG_0030.jpg

newpics037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Latest posts