Anyone know what's up with the late bay?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing how much we must rely on it being there ! Hope they fix it soon. Still it's nice looking round the 'emergency shelter' for a while... I haven't been here for a bit. :)

god can't someone fix it quick, there's a danger i'll kill myself, not only x factor now but bloody downton abbey after that, 2.5 hours of crap.

rickyrooo1 said:
god can't someone fix it quick, there's a danger i'll kill myself, not only x factor now but bloody downton abbey after that, 2.5 hours of crap.

You love Downton... it reminds you of when you were little ;)

Paul Weeding said:
rickyrooo1 said:

cheeky feck i'm only 46

Might actually get some work done if the forums down for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

rickyrooo1 said:
Paul Weeding said:
rickyrooo1 said:

cheeky feck i'm only 46

only.... you're like old enough to be my dad ;) :lol:

pkrboo said:
Might actually get some work done if the forums down for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
tis true, i've spent the afternoon sorting my sheds and running to the dump in prep for the house move

Paul Weeding said:

cheeky feck i'm only 46

only.... you're like old enough to be my dad ;) :lol:

well your mom did put it about at school.

Im missing it quite a bit, don't know what else to use my iPad for, might do some colouring in a minute :?

Latest posts