Anyone know what's up with the late bay?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have any more info on the forum? i know poptop posted earlier saying there was summat on facearse - anyone else seen anything?

Buddy Hawks said:
Im missing it quite a bit, don't know what else to use my iPad for, might do some colouring in a minute :?

Download angry birds... that'll keep you out of mischief for a bit ;)

rickyrooo1 said:
does anyone have any more info on the forum? i know poptop posted earlier saying there was summat on facearse - anyone else seen anything?

Now't on the TLB ArseFace site today.

baysearcher said:
rickyrooo1 said:

it's very quiet on here - usually when we crash there's a few on here, i thought facearse must have been busy :?

rickyrooo1 said:
baysearcher said:
rickyrooo1 said:

it's very quiet on here - usually when we crash there's a few on here, i thought facearse must have been busy :?
Sorry, I've been away and flinging myself down hills again on the soapbox cart

68_early_bay said:
Buddy Hawks said:
Im missing it quite a bit, don't know what else to use my iPad for, might do some colouring in a minute :?

Do a tbr and buy everything on eBay, that should pass a bit of time :lol:

You should see the shlit already on my drive, and the garden :roll:

Paul Weeding said:
Buddy Hawks said:

Download angry birds... that'll keep you out of mischief for a bit ;)

:shock: Starwars one, so cool

Monkey kick off, also good :D

rickyrooo1 said:
god can't someone fix it quick, there's a danger i'll kill myself, not only x factor now but bloody downton abbey after that, 2.5 hours of crap.

You leave downton abbey out of this!!

baysearcher said:
rickyrooo1 said:

Poppy's late bay refuge place. fb

60 odd of us there mate!

There are people on the late bay if you open the site and go to new posts you can see things they are putting just not open them up

Buddy Hawks said:
There are people on the late bay if you open the site and go to new posts you can see things they are putting just not open them up
indeed, including one by silver titled "all brown bus owners should be banned" the man is a mongtard.

poptop2 said:
Poppy's late bay refuge place. fb

60 odd of us there mate!
i'll give it a miss - did i mention i don't have facbook/a passport/am moving house/have a brown van/want a 68?

i did? oh.

rickyrooo1 said:
did i mention i don't have facbook/a passport/am moving house/have a brown van/want a 68?

i did? oh.

No.. :msn4:

If anyone has nothing to do please find me the vodaphone advert with a t25 delher in it ,spent a hour trying to find it last night... :cry:

dandaz said:
No.. :msn4:

If anyone has nothing to do please find me the vodaphone advert with a t25 delher in it ,spent a hour trying to find it last night... :cry:
i've seen that ad, the t25 is on screen for all of 1 second

rickyrooo1 said:
Buddy Hawks said:
indeed, including one by silver titled "all brown bus owners should be banned" the man is a mongtard.

Morning Ricky

I've been and had a look. :lol:

How have people posted threads? I can't even log in to TLB without getting an error message page.

Latest posts