Anyone know where to get a Full length roof rack?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Low&Slow

Reaction score
Hello everyone.....back on here after WAAAAAAYYY too long!

Does anyone know where you can get full length roof racks from? Saw one on another bus & loved it. No money to get one at the mo, :roll: but would love to know where I can get it & how much i'll need!

Many Thanks.....
:D

Try Creative Engineering, I think they do a wood slat rack of any length. Otherwise there are a few guys stateside that will build racks to your spec.- check thesamba.com for more info. I think there's a guy named Pedro on there who has been building them for a while with a lot of positive feedback.

Hey thanks for the reply, am still looking into this.....watch this space! :) Katey

Hello, myself and a friend are looking into making them, the first should be ready for Whitenoise in a couple of weeks.

I'll keep you posted.

dubscum said:
keep me posted too dude

Course mate, I had a text today saying he's hoping for a test fitting Saturday, I'll post some pictures.

Incidentally what do you guys think is reasonable to pay for a full or 3 quarter length rack?

Slammed said:
Incidentally what do you guys think is reasonable to pay for a full or 3 quarter length rack?

'bout £25 for the 3/4, £40 for the full length. :D

Seriously though dude, could well be interested myself. Hoping to get to Whitenoise, hope to see you and the roof rack there.

Oh, how come this thread is in 'Gallery'? Would it not get more attention if the mods moved it to 'General'? Just a thought.

i cant get it moved! :evil: the forum doesnt like post moving much and its difficult at the best of times

from now on posts will be deleted with no questions asked sorry but im at my wits end with people posting in the wrong sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts