Anyone live near Crumlin, Newport???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin & Muttley

Reaction score
I'm thinking of bidding on a towbar for my daily driver as it's nice and cheap at the moment - but it's in Crumlin, Newport and the seller doesn't want to post or even wrap it up for a courier :(

I wondered if there were any nice Earlybayers in that neck of the woods that would consider collecting it for me and then wrapping and weighing it so I can arrange a courier back here to Hampshire?

I'll pay for it via PayPal and obviously cover any courier and/or fuel costs - there's no hurry for it to get to me but it would need to be picked up from the seller sooner rather than later!

I'm only going to bid if it stays cheap so all this could be in vain - but it would be nice to know that this is an option! :D

Cheers all,

Juss

;)

just down the road from me 5 minutes i'll pick it up for you and you can arrange to have it collected from my workshop if you want

drop us a line or bell us tomorrow 07790 474583

I won it for £5.00 :D :D !!!

I've paid via PayPal and asked the seller for his number so I'll pass the details on to you Oslo_mark69 (Mark?) tomorrow if that's OK?

Ian, thanks for your very kind offer but it makes more sense for Mark to collect it as he's only 5 mins away - really appreciate the offer though! :D

Thanks again, will call tomorrow...

Juss

;)

Latest posts