Anyone live near Lowestoft, Suffolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin & Muttley

Reaction score
There's some wheels on ebay that would look great on my wife's bug, but they're in Lowestoft, Suffolk and I'm on the south coast and the seller won't post!!

I guess what I'd need is someone to collect them, get the tyres taken off (they're all shot anyway) and then package up for a courier to collect - not too much to ask!!!!

Obviously I'd cover petrol costs and the cost of getting the tyres taken off, any takers???

;)

Justin & Muttley said:
There's some wheels on ebay that would look great on my wife's bug, but they're in Lowestoft, Suffolk and I'm on the south coast and the seller won't post!!

I guess what I'd need is someone to collect them, get the tyres taken off (they're all shot anyway) and then package up for a courier to collect - not too much to ask!!!!

Obviously I'd cover petrol costs and the cost of getting the tyres taken off, any takers???

;)

my folks live in Gillingham - 15mins away from Lowestoft - so it's possible I am due a visit soon too

where south coast ? just in case I'm due that way too.........

Justin & Muttley said:
I live in Fareham - half way between Portsmouth and Southampton - ta!

;)

ah - I don't get that way at all

I can certainly get picked up I'd have thought [ or when I go over I could go and collect ], hopefully I could get the tyres taken off somewhere that way to save space - bring back to Peterborough and either relay on? or pallet and send??

pm me your number - I'll see what I could do........

use something like parcel2go to get them to you, they will collect from an address and deliver to your address,

Or me as i live in Suffolk , dont think Lowestoft is anywhere near Gillingham tho :?

Let me know asap juss as i am coming to Pompey THIS WEEKEND dude :shock:

Grazy said:
Or me as i live in Suffolk , dont think Lowestoft is anywhere near Gillingham tho :?

Let me know asap juss as i am coming to Pompey THIS WEEKEND dude :shock:

;)

It is, ok it's norfolk but it is near in fact I did get it a bit wrong it's 11.2 miles from lowestoft!! not 15

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=gillingham+norfolk&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Gillingham,+Beccles,+Suffolk&gl=uk&ei=j7_kSsqmLImx4Qal8oD_AQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the lowestoft juss is referring to is miles from gillingham kent fella at least 100 of em for sure although there is a lowestoft near the kent gillingham its the wrong one :roll:
probably a nicer place though as up ere its pants :lol: :lol: :lol: unless you like fish

Thanks for all the offers of help - I'm going to skip the wheels now and keep an eye out for a set closer to home.

It's great to know that the EarlyBay.com team were ready to spring into action!!!

Thanks to all

;)

Pre 67 wide 5s Can get Juss if you are after em not at work this week so happy to get them ;)

Grazy said:
Can get Juss if you are after em not at work this week so happy to get them ;)

Dood, that is very generous of you to offer - but I'd be reluctant to ask someone to make a 10 mile round trip to help me out, let alone a 200 mile one!!

I'll look closer to home...

Muchos, muchos though

;)

Latest posts