Arial question please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordie

Reaction score
Sorry this is, i think a stupid question however hear goes :oops:
what side do you put a arial on the front panel.

does in matter if your a rhd or a lhd

Yours stupidly geordie :oops:

On my current LHD it's on the RHS but on my previous RHD it was on the LHS so I'm guessing it is sided, don't know why though.

536ffc1d4dec8a9c6e1c7443c6b9d200.jpg

LHD on the RHS for me don't think it matters to much bud what side is your aerial connection on your stereo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Low bay 71 that a good question. i don't know will have a look thanks.

geordie

Majority I've seen are handed......

RHD = LHS Aerial.
LHD = RHS Aerial.

Probably so it doesn't impair vision at all.

I have a '71 which is RHD and the aerial is on the left.
I also have a '68 which is LHD and the aerial is on the right.

So I would say, mostly, they are handed (although the actual aerial fitment is the same).

Cheers.

I have a RHD with the aerial on the right hand side and it`s mostly hidden by the pillar. It is very handy when I need to pop the thing down to get in the garage and to pop him back up when I`m driving down the street, as I can reach it while driving along. Also if you go to any super low car parks, if your aerial can can get in then so can you ;) If your aerial touches then you need to get out and have a damn good look. It looks as if this was fitted from the get go, but who knows, and this was a panel once upon a time so may not even have had a radio as extras were hens teeth on commercial vehicles most of the time. ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, So none the wiser really :lol: ;) :lol:

Mines a lhd californian microbus, and its on the left so as others have said, whichever you fancy really :D

Latest posts