• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awesome ICANDEE T-SHIRTS For the ladies £5.00 Each!! ;-)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score

Come on Guys, stop blowing all ya wedge on shiny & rusty bits for ya vans and get back in there good books!!
Treat the Laidies in your life Missus/Kids, to a hand made Printed T-Shirt by my super talented misses!!!!! :mrgreen: ;)

Here we have a batch of ICANDEE T-Shirts that my Missus (Tracy) Designed a few years ago with the intension of going solo Till we had the little one! She still designs T-shirts but for a large company now so these are going cheap cheap!! 8)

All ICANDEE T-Shirts are 100% Cotton and are amazing quality.

Various Designs, Colours and sizes...But limited so be quick! :D

They are fitted (Taperd) in fitment and are for Ladies.

Logos are:

"You work on commission"- From the film 'Pretty Women'

American Classic/Chevy Bellair... I think - as my missus loves Old American Cars.

Fluffy clouds.

And other various logos. (See pics)

Sizes are:

S - (8)

M - (10-12)

L - (12-14)

All £5.00 + £2.50 P&P. [/b]

'Fluffy clouds' Printed front and back.

Back.

'HappyDayz'

Bargain aye! 8)
PM me if interested.

Tracy & Paul. :D :D

nice shirts, superb printing on T shirts... i would love to purchase these shirts.. but i have done my shopping for this summer from online shop...and i m very happy with this purchased...

Been away on hols but T-shirt arrived safe and sound and won me brownie points from the other half which is always good when you gonna tell her that you going to spend more money on the bus!
Lovely quality and nice fit, on her not me!

Latest posts