• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Awning and bits for sale (reduced)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nora

Reaction score
Got a few things that we'd like to get rid of, would prefer collection on the seat, bulkhead panels and awning but could meet somewhere en route Preston to Winchester (M6,M42,M40,A34)or(M6,M5,A417,A419,A303) all other items can be posted at cost.

Driveaway awning which was i believe a Westy one originally for a T25, fitted perfectly well on our bus. Stitching has come undone where the awning meets the van (see photo), the awning still attaches firmly to the van, and 2 pieces of the plastic skirting is coming off again this was never an issue. 2 of the pole connectors have been welded in the past but they always held up to the Cornish gales. Looking for £50 or best offer.
camper002.jpg

camper001.jpg

camper003.jpg

camper004.jpg

Bulkhead panels. Bought but didn't match my other panels, good condition and complete with ashtray £8
camper012.jpg

If you think any prices are wildly out then make me an offer, thanks for looking

Hi , is it the t2 it fits if so I, ll have it ( the bench seat ) any idea on postage ? Or got someone near hi wycombe . Thanks dave 07961 425 214

Latest posts