Bad Camberg !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedan

Reaction score
I'm just back from Bad Camberg :D and I got some pictures for you :wink:

BILD1577.jpg

BILD1583.jpg

BILD1602.jpg

BILD1621.jpg

BILD1586.jpg

BILD1731.jpg

BILD1742.jpg

BILD1751.jpg

BILD1820.jpg

Wow - some great pics there although I was wondering if there was anything apart from splitty's to start with!

Some very cool rides there - glad you had a great time! 8)

;)

Monkeyspinner's 67 westy looks fookin' awesome. Good to see Speedman's bus there too. I wish I'd got my act together and gone over there :roll:

Scampi said:
Would love to go this next year if I can get a group to cruise over!

Too bad it's only once every 4 years... :(

But don't worry! In 2 years there will be the Hessisch Oldendorf-meeting which is more or less the same. :wink:

And I heard something about a 100.000 km's meeting next year, but I don't know where or how. :roll:

Great pics chap, love that realy early split with the VW badge on the back so old its a joke 8) Mind you the early bays of course steal the show :D

There is no way i would ever put that on such a nice bug! :shock: they must have balls the size of melons :lol:

Airtime said:
Scampi said:
Would love to go this next year if I can get a group to cruise over!

Too bad it's only once every 4 years... :(

But don't worry! In 2 years there will be the Hessisch Oldendorf-meeting which is more or less the same. :wink:

And I heard something about a 100.000 km's meeting next year, but I don't know where or how. :roll:

Wow, I didn't know that :oops:

Now those pics have made me even more egggsited about going to Bug in on Thursday 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

EgoTrippin' said:
Monkeyspinner's 67 westy looks fookin' awesome. Good to see Speedman's bus there too. I wish I'd got my act together and gone over there :roll:

Just got back from my European tour, posted a load of pics in a thread about it, saw loads of EBs over the weekend 8) We parked our van in a cheeky spot, couldn't find any space until my mate moved a sign and we snuck into the back of the trade area :oops:

The best two shows I have ever been to, and both my vans made it back ok after 1600 miles :D
010.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

046.jpg

Latest posts