bargain of the year

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
just bought this on ebay for £10

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181267714576?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649&autorefresh=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

apparently these are quite rare :D

has anyone seen any others and how much ? did see one on the samba once form $300

:lol:

Yeah, I think that was a steal, they are rare, the last one saw i am sure it was about a £100.

Very very good score that one dude - not that you were rubbing it in.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll give you a crisp twenty - and "take it off yer hands" there you go, doubled your money!! ;)

Just dont stick it on the front vent area, my heating has melted my "Big Boy" bobblehead:

http://www.bigboy.com/merchandise.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:

Cheers,

Alistair

Is it genuine or repo? They are not "rare" as such but a tenner? Great deal ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

As matty has pointed out there are repro one out there and for £10 I would be amazed if it's a genuine one but sometimes".........

The repro ones are still expensive. I have been looking for a genuine one for a while but the prices on the samba are crazy.

the repro ones are bigger than the og ones this ones according to the owner is quite small

The originals came in two sizes , the large one would take a 'man size' type tissue box and the smaller one , takes a smaller one ...

I've got a small one, and a tissue box ....

there's on one ebay in the states for $180 the now.

but 'bargain of the year' award goes to the bloke on here that got a rear safari for £25 In my book :)

I've topped the £25.00 opening rear window i got a couple of weeks ago , 15inch splitty wheels for the patina queen for freeeeeee . :party0003:

Latest posts