• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bay sliders, 2 litre box, spots, tacho and a few other bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
im sticking the same ad on a few sites. its mainly earlybay stuff with a few split n bug bits
hope your all cool with that ;)

got to have a clear out, so here are some bits. im based in bexleyheath kent about 2 min from the dartford bridge but work in north london if it helps with collections.
anyway
first up an early bay sliding door for a LHD. its mint, very straight and no rust. not needed anymore so £100
earlydoor.jpg

then i have a late panel van door for a RHD, this was an aussie import. its straight as an arrow as i ran it on my own bus for a few years n did the prep n paintwork. its complete with the lock mechs and the handle was NOS so its mint. i even have the key for the lock
i recently bought a LHD one for £250 and it looked like it had been driven over, this one needs keying and painting thats all!
id like £350ono inc key and handle
latedoor.jpg

15 or 23 window samba tailgate. very straight, no rust or rot. i paid over £200 for this but ill take £150 as its no longer needed
15winda.jpg

pair of hinge covers from my 69, okay condition, one lugs broken off but usable £10
hingecovers.jpg

spot lights, both wipac, both cool but need a polish or bolt them on as they are!
£10 each (right one sold)
spotlights.jpg

set of split door rubbers for a pair of cab doors new in bag £20
one early bug door rubber, german quality for a d/s door (rhd) i bought 2 by mistake and need the other side! £15
rubbers.jpg

autometer tacho. bought from real steel and never used £80
tacho.jpg

finally for now a 6 ribbed 2 ltr box. i pulled this out of a customers van that had a whack and was keeping it for my own project but space is needed. was all okay when i last drove the bus it was in
sold to ian scooby collecting next week

email me at [email protected] or buzz me 07930 672662 christopher;)

slammedkustom said:
spot lights, both wipac, both cool but need a polish or bolt them on as they are!
£10 each
spotlights.jpg

Hey sexy man. :mrgreen: Can I have the spot with the more rounded back (bottom bolting one) if it's still available?

Also if you have still got it, any chance of you holding it til Peppercorn for me matey?

sorry jabbo, i sold the spotlight this morning to a guy at work! bugger...cant tempt you with the other one?

so spotlight on the right sold, gearbox sold to ianscooby..collecting next week

Latest posts