• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BAY WANTED! £6K BUDGET TALK TO ME!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speaight123

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! looking for a nice straight bay - offer me anything might take my fancy - needs to have MOT really - doesn't need to be uk located mind

got my VW Beetle show car to PX against if anybody is looking - lovely car worth roughly £4.5k

don't mind a bit of a project - but for £6k - theres good solid campers out there! I just haven't found the right one for me :)

thanks Alan - Lincoln UK :mrgreen:

There were a couple of straight buses in the for sale section around your budget however they are in the states and would require importing and mot'ing

For 6k you will be VERY lucky to get anything in the UK that is not a total basket case

ive a friend after the same, I don't think its going to happen for 6k..only late bays and there rotten too :shock: . good luck

Try sending a PM to taypic on here. He's got 14 buses coming over from the states ;) Always has stock and good prices too. Based in the North East but has a low loader for transport.

Couldn't tell u if this ad on eBay Is real or not?
Seems a bit cheap?
You never know?

shiplee123 said:
Couldn't tell u if this ad on eBay Is real or not?
Seems a bit cheap?
You never know?

that looks too good to be true. won't do no harm enquiring about it though.

Yeah there are cheap buses about but it depends on the work involved! We have a running driving 68 that needs the usual roof canvas,front screen and a little front end work and it's up for less than that ,not everyone can do welding and mechanics and running mots buses always go well but hence bigger money! Horses for courses eh?

Give Dave a bell. I'd be all over this if I was in the market for one.
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm selling mine.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got this being moted this week £6500. Bit rough round the edges but solid underneath and new 1600 engine still being run in

Late bay tintop
Full mot
6 months tax
Rock solid underneath.... Unwelded chassi etc

Rough diamond

Drives great

£5000

taypic said:
Late bay tintop
Full mot
6 months tax
Rock solid underneath.... Unwelded chassi etc

Rough diamond

Drives great

£5000

Is this still available and any pics etc???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts