• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay wanted asap

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eirecamper09

Reaction score
hi there, hate to post yet another "wanted" ad.
but over the past 4 weeks ive scrawled all the websites, wasted a lot of petrol to view vans which have been sold or are painted different shades of rust
and i still cant find what im looking for
RHD
Elevating roof of some form
RUST FREE (or minimal rust)
Camping interior
Decent strong engine

Budget of 8-10K

Any help???

Hi
I think the problem is that what you are looking for is quite rare these days, if its a UK bus then its likely to be a Dormobile or a Danbury if its a South African bus then you can get a Westy.

I know a few people make give me hell for this but theres always this one here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15291" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I have a Danbury Pop Top for sale with Bunks that could easily be fitted to the bus with a little bit of surgery, after all thats what Danbury did in the first place. We could even carry out the work for you at our unit.

I know a number of people currently converting Tin Tops into Pop Tops as they are more in demand 8) 8)