• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAMBUG

Reaction score
:D Hi Folks New member without a bus :(

Looking for a good van,
must be camping ready, need to be able to sleep three......
Don't want a project, already got a beetle in bits :oops:
Budgeting for about 10K, Cash waiting.
preferably in the North so I can come and look

Anything out there :roll:

Hi

We have 'Turtle' for sale at the moment well within your budget, good solid bus. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13382" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You have PM.

We have a 1970/71 Cali Westy poptop OG inside and out, never welded, no bondo - 8k to sell quickly. Registered and MOT'd until late Sept. Servo disco breaks, full immobiliser, beautiful original paint.

I have not seen a nicer bus for under 10k (we searched for 18 months). No issues and ready to drive off tomorrow camping (we do).

Ben

I have a UK RHD 71 Devon poptop, I’m the 3rd owner from new; the 1st having owned it for 33 years!! 8)

It was pretty much untouched but looking a little sorry for itself when I bought it, so has since had all the usual rot cut out and replaced with new metal, been resprayed in a cream over dove blue, and fully waxoiled underneath it’s been slightly lowered is running on BRM’s.

It has the original bunks in the roof, and I have put in a double bed, storage, wardrobe and sink/coolbox all from the early Devon era.

This is a not a show bus but it is a good honest, (now) solid RHD early bay. I am looking for offers around £8,800. I/it will be at bustypes the weekend if your around or could take photo’s whilst there if you want to see more.

Andy

check it out its right on budget!

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14241&p=129132#p129132" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi

r u still looking

i've got a 71 danbury poptot
ready for camping

£7k

down on the south coast thou

chris

:D Cheers Guys

Sorted myself a 72 Westy
Unfortunately its a crossover but it was the right price for a solid bus and its still tax exempt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts