• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baywindow lock set on one key [SOLD]

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo man have you got an ignition barrel for This set too an is it original or have you built it?

Cheers rob

Rob, no ignition barrel or I would have added this. Set is original and I have simply taken it apart to check all tumblers, greased and reassembled and given them a quick clean. Would also add the barrels in very good condition, all with matching correct tumblers and springs -checked as I had previously bought another set from a trader who will remain namless but only had a couple of tumbler in!

If you have and ignition you want added to this set or engine lid lock I can get this sorted for you but you need to supply the core

That was the reason I asked as I've heard people take tumblers out or file them down
An I didn't know if you had forgotten the ignition barrel that was all

Cheers rob

Rob b said:
That was the reason I asked as I've heard people take tumblers out or file them down
An I didn't know if you had forgotten the ignition barrel that was all

Cheers rob

Agreed, which is why I took them apart to check having been caught out before -and it was trade too :roll:

If you want to pop over to see the locks, quite happy to pull all the barrels for you to check -they are exactly as described, all matching tumblers. Can't say fairer than that

crazykid said:
Hi I have a 69 bay, will this lock set fit my bus ?

Cheers
Kurt

Yes it would if the tailgate housings were swapped over -C&C sell these re-chromed or if you have a good second hand one I can arrange to get this done

Ok guys, keep getting asked if the lock set comes with a locking engine lid lock, please read the description and look at the pic (engine lid is non locking)

If you supply me with a locking engine lid lock I can arrange to get this on the same key for about £15 (pretty sure this is the cost from C&C). Same goes for the ignition barrel although the early ignitions were always seperate

Latest posts