• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Baywindow pick-up or doublecab wanted - tax free please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scribekarl

Reaction score
Hi. Apologies for my first post being a wanted ad' but i am currently a 'dubless Douglas' and have exhausted Vzi, eBay (scamtastic at the moment), pre67, Pistonheads and Car and Classic! I sold my '63 Bug to fund a crewcab but got blown out by the seller. I am therefore looking for a single or double cab that is tax free. In an ideal world i'd like it already lowered and solid all round. My budget is £7.5k so i appreciate what i'm after will not be show class etc in the current nutty climate. Just an MOT and honest motor is what i'm after really. I'm in Bedfordshire but am willing to travel for the right one. RHD would be great but i also appreciate they command a premium too so LHD is fine also all being well. I will check this post but a PM is great as it pops up on my phone. Cheers and thankyou for the add :D

Pretty sure this is up for sale. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2264&hilit=gates&start=400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers for the tip mate. Funny thing is, when i got desperate and Googled 'UK single cab for sale, UK' this popped up in the images. Have PM'd the chap. Thanks again :)

As above, Last time I was there Mr Taypic & Steve have 2 Early bay crewies, 1 late bay Crewie & a T25 synchro single cab.

Interesting stock line-up! Quite a collection. I'm hoping to find one that's on the road with MOT if at all possible. :D

scribekarl said:
Evening all. Still searching.. :)

Hi

Try Steve on the forum SLN123 from Birmingham area. He had a fab 1970 for sale Mot running driving hoops bows etc. would have bought it my self but got one off Type 2 D a 68.
budget might be tight though.

Cheers

hope it helps

Fred

aka body boarder

pm me for his mobile if needed

Hi Fred. Thanks for the tip. I found Steve but there's no posts re' hims selling his single cab that I can see? :mrgreen:

Latest posts