beach buggin

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk2matt

Reaction score
is anyone going to this show?

im hoping to be able to take my 69' bay and see what other
ACE vdubs are there

Yeah it seems there's a few people off here going to Beachbuggin'. If you want to enter the show n shine I think you need to be there before 10.30 in the morning. I went last year - its a good show.

http://www.beachbuggin.com

I've been for the last couple of years - it's a good day out and usually has more buses than anything else, always good fun and right on the beach too (well, almost!)!

;)

I'm planning on going, probably in the Ghia though

I am going in the PV

Grazy - if you let me know when you are going through the tunnel I'll catch you on the M25 as I'm just a mile or so from the Swanley junction. Maybe we can get Taffy & slammedkustom to join us as well?

Hup for the weekend who`s going to this one , line up ?

Grazy
Ego Trippin
Mike F
Who else dudes 8)

Hi Mike i m going saturday as we have family there and meeting up with Ego sat night then off to BB sunday morning :wink: see you there :D

I'll be there but not in me bus (see engine swap thread!) will pop over and say hi. I've been asked to do the judging this year so cups of tea, beer, bacon buttees all excepted.......seriously only joking!! :wink:

Fingers crossed for good weather :p

Latest posts