Beach recommendations in Suffolk/Norfolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olly the Ozbus

Reaction score
Ello,

Seeing as what the weather is sweet as the proverbial nut, a trip to the beach in the bus is in order tomorrow :mrgreen: Just wondering if anyone knows of any hidden gems or has any tip-offs for beaches in the Norfolk/Suffolk area (gonna be going from Cambridge)- somewhere we could drive on would be ace or some nice beach-front parking but open to suggestions from anyone with more local knowledge than us really 8)

Enjoy the sunshine folks, cheers :D

Olly

Olly,

Lowestoft and Cromer are ok, East Runton if you have your surf board handy. (I think the East coast is flat thought this weekend)

Have fun!!!

Chris. :D :D :D :D

Cheers amigo, lack of surf shouldn't be a problem as I've managed to stay well away from surfing so far- got the balance of a dimebar and and stick to snow when on a board as at least I can't drown :lol: May very well make a tit of myself with the skimboard though, I'm totally useless at that too but at least it saved a perfectly decent board from being turned into a table by some heathen!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend dude 8)

cromer is nice. then on way back follow coast road to hunstanton and then from there sandringham and back on A47 pick up A1 back to cambridge :)

Try Manor Farm. Excellent

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17810" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers fellas.

Actually ended up in Aldeburghe in the end which was pretty lovely all in all- saw a few sweet bays there too and a couple of splits :mrgreen: Will keep all ya suggestions in the old memory bank though for the next sunny weekend where we don't need to stray too far :D Seemed a bit strange though not peering through my windscreen wipers- definitely could use more of this weather :lol:

Latest posts