BeachBuggin Pics!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbury Doug

Reaction score
Here are some of my pics, fresh out of the camera from BeachBuggin.
What fabulous weather we had! :D

Picture072-2.jpg

Picture069-1.jpg

Picture073-2.jpg

Picture061-1.jpg

Picture058-1.jpg

Picture052-1.jpg

Picture049-2.jpg

Picture048-3.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

Picture044-2.jpg

Picture041-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

And a few more.....

Picture038-3.jpg

Picture037-3.jpg

Picture036-3.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034-3.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

And last but not least, my bus, which was next to the liquorice stand.... and now I think I've overdosed on the stuff! :lol:

Picture088-2.jpg

:D

nice pics.

i'm liking this colour very much:

Picture073-2.jpg

anyone know what colour it is? who's van? or where sprayed?

Yes that was quite a tidy van I seem to remember. :D
I'm not sure on the colour and whether it is someone off EB or not. :)

Hi Doug ,
nice to meet you today mate, (my vans second to last pic), dont know what happened to the early line up, i got directed into the show and shine ( i would have cleaned it if id known!!! :lol: :lol: )

hipshaker, thats savannah beige on the bottom and i think its a custom mix on top, i'll ask for ya i know the bloke who owns it, (very nice bus is that)

top day.........................kev

very kind of you.

be interested in who sprayed it too, especially if local. i went back later to look again at it, with the intention of asking the owners but they'd gone by the time i got there.

Nice pics Doug, we were a bit scattered about weren't we. Spotted you ( chatting to Rich Oakley ) and your van, didn't try the liquorice though.

I don't see Slammed Resto's bus in the pictures, he didn't miss this one did he?, is he sick? can somebody please go check on him? :mrgreen:

Sorry ib bus the line up king was there & it ain't Slammedresto :mrgreen:
Ego Trippin......if hes not there....its not a line up :lol:
ego2.jpg

bubba dubba said:
Hi Doug ,
nice to meet you today mate, (my vans second to last pic), dont know what happened to the early line up, i got directed into the show and shine ( i would have cleaned it if id known!!! :lol: :lol: )

hipshaker, thats savannah beige on the bottom

I did wonder if that was savannah beige

Bubba dubba it was great to meet you too. It's good putting faces to names!
Lovely bus by the way.....

Picture018-1.jpg

bananacustard sorry we didn't get to chat. Yor van was the first one I recognized as I drove in!

I too got directed to the show and shine, and I was briefly on the other end of the lineup, where your vans were, but after speaking again with one of the marshalls, he suggested I go and park up temporarily by the liquorice stand, which is where I stayed. :D

Hi Guys,
I've just realised i was parked next to ego trippin and i think banannacustard was on the end of the line up!!!,
dohh!!...feel a bit rude not saying hi now soz guys :roll: :oops: , to be honest was a bit embarrassed with being in the show and shine so i parked up and legged it :lol: :lol: :lol: , did you see that late bay that one best camper, my god how clean was that!!!......i would have been scared to drive that, it was so nice,

shame the line up diddnt happen, next year we will have to be a bit more organised, so ego trippin, bananacustard, danbury doug, who else was there????

I was there (a mini-lineup of my wife's bug and my sisters bug) - saw some vans I recognised (Ego's and Jeremy's) but didn't see anyone about - probably as we got there later than we'd hoped to!

I thought it was a good show, there were some very tasty rides there and it had a nice chilled-out feel.

I got some nice bumper rubbers from C&C and some other bits - it's nice to be able to compare product quality in one place for a change!

It was spooky to see a very fast version of my wife's bug - it's a Volkswagen Blue '67, the PKW version had the biggest carbs I've ever seen!!

Let's hope it's on next year - I might even have the van on the road by then and join a lineup myself :lol: :lol: Don't anyone hold their breath though!!

;)

i was there and my camper was on display at the dr vdub stand.

i had a wander a couple of times to look for an earlybay area, now i know why i couldn't find it :)

bubba dubba said:
Hi Guys,

shame the line up diddnt happen, next year we will have to be a bit more organised, so ego trippin, bananacustard, danbury doug, who else was there????

Looks like a great show chaps, my mate from my club one best of show with his red split 8) he said he had an ace time. 8)

Harlequin said:
Sorry ib bus the line up king was there & it ain't Slammedresto :mrgreen:
Ego Trippin......if hes not there....its not a line up :lol:
ego2.jpg

:oops: :oops:
Got to make the most of it Terry. There's only another 2 line-ups left this year now :lol:

Well done to Gman86 for winning best commercial bay too ;)

:oops: :oops:
Got to make the most of it Terry. There's only another 2 line-ups left this year now :lol:

Well done to Gman86 for winning best commercial bay too ;)[/quote]

Do you go through 'cold turkey' every winter Ego?
We could always sort a winter line up for you :lol:

Yeah the bus is coming off the road this winter for a little 'freshen up' ;) so there is only VW Action and Brighton Breeze left this year for me.

hipshaker said:
nice pics.

i'm liking this colour very much:

Picture073-2.jpg

anyone know what colour it is? who's van? or where sprayed?

This is the colour we have decided on, glad to see this as it's reassured me that it was the right decision, the previous oranged attracted to many wasps and bees lol

Can't wait now to get mine back i am told we are almost there

Latest posts