More in my tank than yours

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robins

Reaction score
šŸ˜‰ there's a few on here,not many, that already know there's something in my tank that shouldn't be there, the weather is rubbish and can't be bothered to get under it and take it out,it's been in there a week, will it hurt to stay a bit longer?...

Might stop your tank from rusting out ,,,,maybe. I still havenā€™t sorted my brakes out and thatā€™s looking a bigger job than I thought. Be nice to be sorted by this Friday then I can pop down for fireworks. Not quite as keen now on a Friday night, twas much bettererer on Saturday night but it is what it is.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,still dont seem cold enough for bonfire night :)

Might stop your tank from rusting out ,,,,maybe. I still havenā€™t sorted my brakes out and thatā€™s looking a bigger job than I thought. Be nice to be sorted by this Friday then I can pop down for fireworks. Not quite as keen now on a Friday night, twas much bettererer on Saturday night but it is what it is.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,still dont seem cold enough for bonfire night :)
The weather looks crappie again..

Yup, and even if I get the brakes sorted, it means trying to get to Weston in the middle of rush hour on a Friday. Sounds a bit of a non starter already.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, used to be on a Saturday didnā€™t it ? :)
Think it was on a Saturday

Latest posts