beardy weirdy?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is your destiny! go forth and grow that beard, and change the way UPS think!

I have not shaved my beard now for 2 days as my own protest! :wink:

This could be the issue that brings world peace you know :D

R-Osama.jpg

Thats mad!!! go on SK sue the m**********s!!! loads of spons! 8)

the letter is brewing dudes.
Minky reckons the earlybay meet should be renamed "Beardfest" everyone must grow a beard in support!
we can fight this people! :wink:

We could do discounts for beards and everyone should all grow there hair long

It would be like Uncle Albert in France all over again :lol:

I don't get it, All of the deliverly guys down in dorset all have long hair and beards, Come to think about it all the woman have as well :roll: :lol: :lol:

sweat69 said:
I don't get it, All of the deliverly guys down in dorset all have long hair and beards, Come to think about it all the woman have as well :roll: :lol: :lol:

nowt wrong with a lady beard! :shock:

sorry been away so just seen this post. believe it or not it is actually Illegal for them to not offer you a job because you have a beard. they can turn you down if you turn up unshaven but not if you have a proper beard. It is classed by the government as indirect discrimination. The only work environment where they could get away with it is in food preparation. Would get on to the local citizens advice bureau

im sending them a letter today and getting intouch with the CAB.
ill get the buggers!

Weird, why on earth would they not give a beardy bloke a job??? Weird.... Beardy blokes are the best :wink:

Latest posts