Berkeley VW Show 15th September 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that information Mark. :)
I cant see it being a problem as I'm flying solo :D only need a basic pitch. I must say I'm very much looking forward to this event or is it more the Tudor Arms & that Cafe. :lol: ;)

I haven't booked Tudor arms yet as already mentioned they would only take a one night booking a week away so will get onto it this week.
Plan to be there early afternoon on the Saturday and ill head for the rally field :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Im gonna have to drop out of this now unfortunately, the bus failed its MOT on Thursday, and the clutch is slipping too badly to drive any distance

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

had a good weekend 8) and for the piss takers i did make it there and back home with out any help ;) Graham

I can vouch for rich :D , thanks sparky another great event and I have promised myself to reduce the hang over next year!!!!!

Nice to meet everyone the weekend, although the Sunday was a bit of a struggle with the hangover, even give me a bit of motivation and started polishing that matt paint on the bus today, will post up some pics when finished. :)

robins said:
had a good weekend 8) and for the piss takers i did make it there and back home with out any help ;) Graham

Good to hear Rich,

Ps have you lost any children lately :lol:

Latest posts