Beryl green or birch green with lotus white roof?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preston said:
I only see a small sample of lotus and pearl. Didn't see pastel or cloud. Didn't like the pearl but I thought the lotus looked nice and retro when matched with the beryl but in till I go look on Sunday at the test panel I won't really know. Kind of wished I had of asked for some different shades of white to look at as well.
I don't suppose anyone else out there has that combo or seen it?

I just read this properly - my pics above are Beryl Green and Lotus White. I love it! :p

Irishpete said:
preston said:
I only see a small sample of lotus and pearl. Didn't see pastel or cloud. Didn't like the pearl but I thought the lotus looked nice and retro when matched with the beryl but in till I go look on Sunday at the test panel I won't really know. Kind of wished I had of asked for some different shades of white to look at as well.
I don't suppose anyone else out there has that combo or seen it?

I just read this properly - my pics above are Beryl Green and Lotus White. I love it! :p

That's good it does look nice. I'm glad I chose that colour combo. Been over there today and it is coming along nicely. Few more weeks and I should get it back. Just need to decide on what colour to retrim the seats in now

Our splits Beryl Green and Pastel White, I hated it on the colour samples (husband overruled me on it) but love it now it's done. Came out much lighter than sample.

Just got sent these

238BE145-4034-4A57-8FA5-73DC879F9C5F-315-000000F2C866F43A.jpg

393C338C-6BE2-40EE-BDD4-C4D05571286B-315-000000F2DB69F36E.jpg