Bespoked 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally spewing I missed this again :evil: Would have loved to have been there.

Love the feather frames, especially that white lugged number. Smooth welds although a sign of better craftsmenship do nothing for me.
I notice Campy ultra and power torque got a big plug. Running it on my current bike but yet to do enough miles to comment.
Loving the seatpost under that Sam Marco saddle.
Can't beleive that NOS Campy record groupset is still floating around. How much do they want for it now? If BLB currently own it I don't think I want to know.
So who took out the big prizes?

what's the deal with no pedals?. I take its not for moving them about. And if its for cleats then why leave them off dirt bikes ?
I looked at a £2K mountain bike and it was an extra £70 for the pedals. A tad useless without?

all the bikes look amazing. I want to build a fixie

dubscum said:
what's the deal with no pedals?. I take its not for moving them about. And if its for cleats then why leave them off dirt bikes ?
I looked at a £2K mountain bike and it was an extra £70 for the pedals. A tad useless without?

all the bikes look amazing. I want to build a fixie

Pedals are very personal to riders Ash. I guess that's why they don't sell them with them on. Cleats work great on Mountain bikes too. I rode cross country with them and wouldn't consider doing it with standard pedals. As for wanting to build a fixie, ummmm...you turning hipster on us? :lol: Get some gears I say. ;)

Latest posts