BIG BANG -24TH APRIL-Earlybay Lineup

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weve got room for 15, so keep then names coming :mrgreen:

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7
Pete B Looking forward to it, my first outing of the season. Be good to see folk again!

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7
Pete B Looking forward to it, my first outing of the season. Be good to see folk again!
Oldschool71 - If theres roof for another white westy???

We were planning to be there but are without working engine at the mo. If we can get it sorted in time we'll be there in the van, if not it may have to be the Golf and a tent :(
Are we still allowed to hang out with you guys?
A&P

warwick71 said:
We were planning to be there but are without working engine at the mo. If we can get it sorted in time we'll be there in the van, if not it may have to be the Golf and a tent :(
Are we still allowed to hang out with you guys?
A&P

NO :evil:

of course you can, we wont bite................. ;)

oldschool71 said:
slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7

15 so far :mrgreen:

we have guaranteed room for 15, but im sure we could squeeze a few more in if needed ;)

We will have a reserved area in the show and shine, so when you get there make sure you are directed to the correct area so we are all together

My Numbers 07979 494779 if you get stuck, we will be travelling up sunday morning to get there about 9ish

slammedresto said:
oldschool71 said:
slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7

15 so far :mrgreen:

we have guaranteed room for 15, but im sure we could squeeze a few more in if needed ;)

We will have a reserved area in the show and shine, so when you get there make sure you are directed to the correct area so we are all together

My Numbers 07979 494779 if you get stuck, we will be travelling up sunday morning to get there about 9ish

bump for the weekenders

I know its a bit late in the day but last minute decision looks like I'll be going. Will be arriving friday for the whole weekend anyway but could pootle round on sunday if theres room for one more?

ProfessorWheeto said:
I know its a bit late in the day but last minute decision looks like I'll be going. Will be arriving friday for the whole weekend anyway but could pootle round on sunday if theres room for one more?

im sure we could squeeze u in ;)

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7
Professorwheeto
Grafittibus

17 so far :mrgreen:

We will have a reserved area in the show and shine for 15 buses, i have 17 so far plus a few maybes, so when you get there make sure you are directed to the correct area so we are all together, I will have the earlybay.com banners to put up when i get there

To guarantee ur place in the lineup get there as early as you can ;)

slammedresto said:
ProfessorWheeto said:

im sure we could squeeze u in ;)

Winner. Might even try and keep my voice all weekend at this one :lol:

slammedresto
slammed
egotrippin
ooro
Westy Richardson
grazy
Dagboyblu
freddie
Ddffrost
Graham L
bigrich
sam@bugeyeddesigns
Stuartrx7
Professorwheeto
Grafittibus
Pete Nice

18 so far :mrgreen:

dagboyblue said:
be good to see you pete :lol:

what about camping - anyone up for getting set up together?

You too mate!
Who else is there for the weekend? I'm hoping to be there about 7ish on the Friday night. Where does anyone want to camp?, believe there is a bus only area, a club area as well as quiet and family spots. Wouldn't want to pitch up (new awning!) and find you lot miles away.
My number is 07881-800-509 if anyone wants to make contact.

Have a good one guys ..... its a definite no-go for me :( but Ill be back on track soon!

hi

im hoping to be there for round 1ish on friday if anyone wants to meet up and camp but i dont know where the best place to camp up will be :?: :?: my number is 07921502733

rich

Have made a note of your number bigrich, will give you a call. If Warwick 71 (Phill & Anna) have to use the Golf rather than the bus, and we use the busses only area then they obviously will have to camp elsewhere. Not good, as they are such nice people. Its all getting a bit late in the day for everyone to make contact and plan things to suit all. Still, we have at least 3 busses getting together!

Latest posts