BIG BANG -24TH APRIL-Earlybay Lineup

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pete,
me , grazy, phil n anna, tintintin are all coming up sat morning sometime, am gonna ring regarding the golf business 2morro, they may have the bus fixed, not too sure on outcome so will chat to them.....we`ll all be there 11ish though so will give ya a bell when there all being well.....it`ll be good to all catch up anyway fella
see ya there , should be cool
can`t wait :lol:
ste

Engine still not back in so I won't be there until Saturday morning so if you do arrange yourselves in the camping field can you leave me a space so I can join you on Saturday night!!

Whether my bus gets there or not, I'll be in club camping somewhere.
You'll see me staggering around at some point I'm sure ;)

ooro, glad you guys will be there. If you want us to try and save a bit of space for you all give me a call on Friday or Sat morning before the place fills up!
Ego, heard you were a bit out of shape after 'Breeze, planning on more of the same??!!
Graham, post and text noted, space reserved!

If the weather is as bad as the Met suggests I'll be giving BB a miss now. Fingers crossed it changes, I hate Santa Pod in the wet.

Really looking forward to this one!

What kind of time are we required on sunday?

Let's all think positive thoughts about the weather!

Sam n' Tess :D

sam@bugeyeddesigns said:
Really looking forward to this one!

What kind of time are we required on sunday?

Let's all think positive thoughts about the weather!

Sam n' Tess :D

We will have a reserved area in the show and shine for 15 buses, i have 17/18 so far plus a few maybes, so when you get there make sure you are directed to the correct area so we are all together, I will have the earlybay.com banners to put up when i get there

To guarantee ur place in the lineup get there as early as you can ;)

My Numbers 07979 494779 if you get stuck, we will be travelling up sunday morning to get there about 9ish

Pete B said:
ooro, glad you guys will be there. If you want us to try and save a bit of space for you all give me a call on Friday or Sat morning before the place fills up!
Ego, heard you were a bit out of shape after 'Breeze, planning on more of the same??!!
Graham, post and text noted, space reserved!

i'll try and save as much space as poss for saturday - i'll put some sun beds out with towels :D

I will be going up on Saturday, I am way down the list & won't jump in early & deprive others that put their names down early. I have club camping anyway, so no big deal.

I'm going Fri, around the M25, J11 leaving Surrey around midday will try and find EB members once there and can swing the bus around for Sunday line up no probs if room permits and i'm not stealing anyone elses spot.

looking forward to it!

Timmo24

Pete Nice,
Not sure if I understood your post correctly, but a space in the line up has nothing to do with who/where anyone camps, just trying to help those EB'ers who wish to camp together ,to do so. Some will, some won't, some will be with their local club/friends. Each to their own, I've always had a good crack with the 'usual' EB crowd! The EB 'display' seems to be becoming the norm, why not the camping?
Slammedresto has been at the forefront of sorting the line up and has posted his number previously on this thread. I have jumped on dagboyblues' post and tried (poorly) to promote EB group camping, get me on 07881-800-509.Hopefully see a load of you there!

im just back from sunny stratford upon avon, passed plenty of lucky peeps on the A14 heading to Big Bang :mrgreen:

Im off early door sunday morning, and as previously stated will be there for 9am to co-ordinate the lineup

Im sure there will be room for whoever wants to join in :mrgreen:

Latest posts