Big Bang Camper and Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not find anyone I know who was going so was not planning to but I could be persuaded

Pete

Im going with a few mates there will be 3 earlys and 1 late. Plus possible more from a local club is we camp with them.

me and the boy may be going.......got a mot this week ?????????????? been sorting someone elses mess so fingers crossed

Yep I'm going, but wont be there until saturday morning

I'm 100% going :D Missed last year, stuck in Spain because of the ASH Cloud,

Can't wait ;)

i will be leaving from beccles by 7am should be at tesco bury st eds around 8am newmarket services about 9am if anyone want to meet en route then cambridge services 9.30 ish brampton hut approx 10am and then thrapston pm me if you fancy a convoy to santa pod, be good to see you mad matz the vinyl tiles are fitted that i got from you at sandown and looking good 8)

look out for the bus
exterior01052011.jpg

billybong said:
i will be leaving from beccles by 7am should be at tesco bury st eds around 8am newmarket services about 9am if anyone want to meet en route then cambridge services 9.30 ish brampton hut approx 10am and then thrapston pm me if you fancy a convoy to santa pod,
exterior01052011.jpg

Would have been up for that but it's a bit early for us, can't leave 'til 12ish as girl is at school 'til 11. Might have a rust crossover in tow too.

Save us a spot M & L , we'll be there as soon as we can ;)

(Will don't let me forget I owe you a drink mate.)

I'll be there for this one. Taking my Bus and DC - the former on its last run out before a major overhaul.

I'll be camping with my local club - ADK - but more than up for a line up if others are doing so.

billybong said:
i will be leaving from beccles by 7am should be at tesco bury st eds around 8am newmarket services about 9am if anyone want to meet en route then cambridge services 9.30 ish brampton hut approx 10am and then thrapston pm me if you fancy a convoy to santa pod, be good to see you mad matz the vinyl tiles are fitted that i got from you at sandown and looking good 8)

look out for the bus
exterior01052011.jpg

We'll be leaving a bit earlier as we are only doing the day and want to make the most of it, see you there :D

Latest posts