Billing Aquadrome - Early Bay meet - A few photos

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

concrete hippo

Reaction score
Here's some photos I took today, sorry we didn't say hello to anyone we were a bit shy. :oops:

CIMG0835.jpg

CIMG0836.jpg

CIMG0837.jpg

CIMG0838.jpg

CIMG0839.jpg

CIMG0840.jpg

CIMG0841.jpg

CIMG0842.jpg

CIMG0844.jpg

CIMG0845.jpg

Also spotted slammedkustom (I think) followed by a blue/grey pop-top arriving just as we were leaving

question for the guy with the white US bus

The aerial on the roof is this for normal TV or Freeview. I have a freeview TV and struggle to get receptionwitht he Aerial that came with it so was looking for a decent aerial.

What's yours and is it any good

USABayDaz said:
question for the guy with the white US bus

The aerial on the roof is this for normal TV or Freeview. I have a freeview TV and struggle to get receptionwitht he Aerial that came with it so was looking for a decent aerial.

What's yours and is it any good

^WHS^

that's not my van but we have the same aerial.
it's ok in good area but we're thinking of getting a booster aerial to go with it for areas where we are low down or stuck in a quarry.
it does say that it's digital friendly- i suppose it will work with a freeview box but we haven't tried that yet....maybe i'll try that and not a booster aerial :oops:
just found this which might be of some use :?

Vision Plus Image 530/18 TV Aerial
Price £21.95
Weight 0.9kg
Size (assembled) 53 x 31 x 5cm
Assembly time Four minutes
Fittings Supplied Pole Not supplied
Band range UHF 470 to 860 MHz, plus Freeview
Tel 0115 986 7151
Receives radio? No
Web http://www.gradeuk.co.uk
Verdict This user-friendly aerial took just four minutes to set up, with only one screw to fit. As such, the instructions deal mainly with use. The main body is housed in a durable plastic moulding, but the aluminium finger elements are easily damaged.
Rating
Rating ***

you can buy the full satellite aerial/freeview box and case to keep it in, at Lidl for 69.99 made by silver crest.

comes with a handy locater device (compass :lol: ) to find the various satelites

You should have popped over myself and Chris (the white import 8) ) were enjoying a coffee and a chat at the time.... I think everyone else was either in the pub or shopping.....SK and soysauce noticed your motor leaving.....

indeed it was me n minkytastic followed by soysauce3. i didnt realise it was you till you pasted by! i did wave back tho.
you should have popped back, we all ended up in the pub which was a laugh :lol:

yeah, you should definately stopped for a chat (and a coffee). I didn't know anyone until i got there and everyone is really friendly
USABayDaz - the aerial picks updigital with no probs, but does need a reasonable signal. cost about £20 from a caravan shop. short mast from B&Q about £5, quick release bracket ( can't remember £ but cheap ) screwed to roof rack, althought there is a bracket to attach it to the gutter.

Chris I've been trawling the internet for a please pass sign to no avail is there a manufacturers mark on the casing of yours?

Think I should have driven in or next time it'll hopefully in a van if it's in the autumn again.

It's a bit harder to introduce yourself walking up rather than driving so at leas t people know you are.

SK is that please Piss or Pass :shock:

I quite liked the light up sign in Chris's motor and trying to find a similar, but cant find one anywhere.

You know just trying to do the comunity a service by letting them know they can overtake me when its safe to do so. I envisage a few tailbacks when shes on the road :lol:

U might want to fit a rear wash wipe so they can see it thru the smoke n oil spraying up the back! :lol:

Araon - it was bought off someone on e-bay but my other half can't remember who from. it has no manufacturers markings but i think it came from USA. i'm sure i saw them at one of the shows last year aswell.
try putting a "wanted" thread on here. i'm sure someone may be able to help

please pass signs are always on Ebay, yuo see at least two or three a week and they sell for about £30 each

Thats the buggers :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Ill be having me one of those.... dunno why I didnt think of going there before....

there seem to be loads of these and are always 'NOS' so either someone found a warehouse full of them or they are making good period copies :)

Latest posts