• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bits for sale (westy window, etc)MORE ADDED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Some parts i need to shift.

Westfalia window (needs one rivet replacing if your fussy but works perfect) £40
P1010103.jpg

Sliding door inner panel £10
P1010102-1.jpg

Westy window winders £10 pair, 1 og bumper over rider rubber not perfect but perfect for a og paint bus £8 SOLD, water bottel cap £2. Side reflector £6 SOLD
P1010098-1.jpg

Side reflector (the one without the bulb) £8
P1010105.jpg

Stainless Steel beauty rings in excellent condition. £35
P1010088.jpg

Rear window 1/4 frame (vgc) £20
P1010097.jpg

Cheers

Hi
I'll take the over rider rubber please, let me know a price inc' postage.
Paypal okay?
Thanks,
Michael.

Items paid for have been posted this morning folks. ;)

MORE BITS

A pair of US spec rear lights. (lens, trim, rubber and housing) (SOLD)

A pair of new standard window winders

A pair of used deluxe winders (SOLD)

6 westy roofrack luggage strap hooks (5 blasted and coated silver, 1 OG)

A indicator switch housing (only the part that holds the lever itself)

5 14" early bus wheels (one perfect with a tyre the others need blasting and painting)

Hi Clyde, do the US spec rear lenses have the chrome trim? If so, how much you after... I'll have em ;)

Jon

I'll take the pair of deluxe window winders please, how much??

Sorry for the late replies folks (was out for a beer last night) Think i replied to wishart from my phone last night and beigebay as got first dibs on the winders graham then its between you and cali bay (i will check the times to see who asked first.
Speak soon.

jonbott said:
are the rings £35 with postage? 8)

No affraid not, but delivery to jambo is possible if you can wait that long. You may have sold the bus by then I expect. How are you and the family anyway? Thought you might have been saving for a new awning??

clyde said:
jonbott said:
are the rings £35 with postage? 8)

No affraid not, but delivery to jambo is possible if you can wait that long. You may have sold the bus by then I expect. How are you and the family anyway? Thought you might have been saving for a new awning??

lol nope hoping to keep this one,awning has gone away to be repaired,hopefully wont cost too much :(
hows your lot are you coming down before jamboree?

Due to size mate and having to pack it so it dosent get broken it would most probley cost more to post than im asking for it. Its up to you but to be honest i doute its worth posting.

No worries mate. Wait and see if im nipping down to Newquay later in the week to collect a car (just found out) and hopefully you can meet me some place. If not decide if you want postage or collection from Jambo. Unless you know someone coming this way.
Give me a bell tomorrow. ;)

Latest posts