• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bits For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBTheInitial

Reaction score
Everything i have on here is also on ebay, but you guys are my brothers so prices / offers get in touch

I have a set of 2 overriders with rubbers in pretty good condition. I bought them for £100 Inc postage so just lookin for my money back
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300613941485?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a pair of front deluxe trims unfortunately without the rubbers again was going to fit to my bus but never got round to it. Thinkbyou can buy the rubbers from custom and commercial. Again brought off here for £100 Inc post so again just want my money back from these - SOLD Cheers Rich

I only have 1 rear bumper deluxe trim with rubber bought again from earlybay for £50 Inc postage was collecting these bits and pieces as I was going along but like with most things in life to do with vw's never got round to finishing what I started!! - SOLD Cheers Rich

I also have a set of deluxe belt line trim all 13 pieces, again all in pretty good condition, it is used so not polished and completely shiney, one bit has scratch on it but basically a complete set you can fit refurb, bit of wire wool and elbow grease! I bright for £88 plus 15 postage - SOLD Cheers Steve

Rear Bumper for sale taken off my 1972 Cross over. I believe this bumper will fit previous years but will require redrilling. Bumper is in good condition but not perfectly straight £60 Collection only
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300613947384?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vw Camper baywindow Devon Fridge / sink unit. Comes complete with water butt. Not sure if electric pump / tap works as i have never fitted. Did intend to fit in my van but brought another unit. Top of unit has some flowers painted on it, but easily removable £45 Collection Only
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300613951768?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vw baywindow rear bumper Brackets fits 68 -72, not sure on price £20? plus £4 post = SOLD Cheers Dale

VW Camper T2 Baywindow splash pans / guards, could do with some paint as in primer with underseal, a lovely period accessory again not sure on price but say £30? plus £4 post? - SOLD Cheers

Some of these prices not sure about but hey, make me an offer

Am based in Stafford if you wanted to collect M6 jnc 13

Cheers

John

Aup mate mate messaged you on ebay didnt realise you where on here til now. Intrested in a few of your items but could I come and have a look. Im just down sandon road btw .If you could give me a bell on 07514086134.

Intrested in the rear bumper, Im only down the road so if I could come for a look.

Thanks mate, Good to chat to a nice guy aswell. Top bloke to buy anything from aswell.

'Barkafer' I will have my old cross over bumper for sale if its any good to you, its just a lilttle lumpy but its from my us bus and has no filler what so ever, Il get you pics if you intrested?