• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bits n bobs for sale, all VW

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
im having a bit of a clear out, first up my cooker. ive not seen one of these for years and belive it to be canterbury pitt but it also looks like devon. it needs a looking at, one bottom edge is damaged and the whole unit needs a refurb. i bought it for my bus as its slim and damn cool. it gives a bit more room through the side door and i was gonna make it a swing out. has a two burner Argyll hob and grill.
i paid £60 for this, make me a sensible offer
cooker.jpg

Piece of devon trim, its the piece that goes above the cooker behind the sliding door.
might help someone out
Offers?
devon.jpg

late type 2 inspection hatch. i dont have the surrounding metal but you could easily make it out of box or L section
£10
engcover.jpg

chrome tailight rims. not the greatest quality but very usable. brand new but i run US spec lenses so use the slim type
£12
rims.jpg

spare rim, 5x112 merc steel. this was my spare till i got a space saver.
its a merc 15inch rim so a much better choice of tyre.
has a 195/50/15 on it but the edges are scrubbed
£20?
rim.jpg

ratty/ hoodride suitcase. cool as you like but well worn. idea roof rack fodder or ive used them as spares boxes in my bug before. makes an idea sub box! tear where the arrow is
£10
suitcase.jpg

Balljoint Beetle disc spindles, were brand new till i fitted them on the minkys bug, then a week later i fitted dropped spindles!
painted in black with new backing plates fit any 68 up beetle.
£40?
spindles.jpg

ive tried to be totally honest about these bits, your welcome to ask for more pics of that. open to any sensible offers :wink:

first dibs on the tail light surrounds £12 posted?

I'm sure that cooker is definitely Devon (not C Pitt), It looks like the tourvette cooker

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
I'm sure that cooker is definitely Devon (not C Pitt), It looks like the tourvette cooker

I read that as tourette cooker first off! How cool would that be, a cooker with torettes syndrome! :lol:

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
first dibs on the tail light surrounds £12 posted?

shouldnt be a problem :wink: are they going to northern ireland?
you want to send a cheque? i can PM you my address

i thought it was devon but ive had a couple of people say C pitt, i thought i was right!
anyone want a cooker that swears a lot? :wink:

I'm interested in the cooker. PM me your number and I'll give you a call. :D

Alan

slammedkustom said:
i thought it was devon but ive had a couple of people say C pitt, i thought i was right!
anyone want a cooker that swears a lot? :wink:

yup you were right. That is devon trim and melamine. and the wood is solid and veneered japenese oak ;)

ummm do you take paypal? PM with your details to send the cheque to if you dont.

I think it is a devon cooker as well. I have a cp cooker in my bay and it is a bit slimmer than that one and is not covered in melamine.

Latest posts