Blue & white check flooring-help!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlybayinthevillage

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
1972 XO
Does anyone know where i can buy blue and white check vinyl flooring. Can't afford madmatz tiles.
I can find black and white but want to match the van colour.
Any suppliers would be appreciated.
Thanks

and cheap aint that much cheaper in the end.....

if you dont want the kit form all the polish etc and you think you can source your adhesive cheaper ask about the cost of tiles only and meet at a show to keep postage down....

Hi, .....i think your gonna struggle to get blue and white , someone else was after red and white a while ago as well, ive fitted vinyl flooring for twenty years now and have only ever seen black and white,
madmats cant be that expensive can they???????, they are only vinyl tiles when all's said and done :?

regards...................kev

Hi!

Could you buy a cheap paper guillotine, some cheap tiles from B&Q and cut them to size yourself?

http://www.staples.co.uk/office-supplies/scissors-knives-and-trimmers/trimmers/a4-guillotine-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAPER-CUTTER-GUILLOTINE-ROLLER-TRIMMER-BNIB_W0QQitemZ380199787646QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Office_Equipment_Supplies_Office_Equipment_ET?hash=item5885ac5c7e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just a thought, nip along to a local Staples with a old tile - see if it cuts it! :msn4:

After all, mad matz just cut down stock larger size tiles and make them smaller for campers (I was told)

Cheers!

Alistair

bubba dubba said:
Hi, .....i think your gonna struggle to get blue and white , someone else was after red and white a while ago as well regards...................kev
twas I !! - still no joy,gonna have to be black & white for me :|

I dont think a paper guillotine would be up to the job to be honest, the tiles would blunt the blade in no time,the one i use is much more substantial,.............. i had a look on madmatz website and i dont think they are a bad price £55 for a basic kit plus a tenner p&p, you may get cushion floor cheaper but its not going to be half as robust as them tiles mate

regards ........................kev

Latest posts