bluebird customs middle walkthrough seat

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs and classics

Reaction score
has anyone got a bluebird customs walkthrough middle seat in the front of their van?

Im tempted to fit one in my panel but have concerns about whether or not its actually possible to change gear with a passenger in the middle :lol:

Dude i had one in my panel van , and it was OK , but the little one is getting taller and had to sit on the squwif , so not comfy for her so sold it on , - good piece of kit worked for a while till she was too tall :?

Hi mate

I had one in my Westy, check my gallery for pics, wanted to use it for one of my kids but its just too small and being in front of the gear shift dont help.

Just

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=660&hilit=Middle+seat" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers for the reply dudes, I just need somewhere to sit the young un when we go out in the bus so think i will give one a try.

If nothing else it will force me to get round to tightening up the gear linkage :lol:

Latest posts