BMX Gallery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Any Old Skool BMXers about, show ya ride fellas

Picked this up for a bargin, Mk2 Cro-Mo Burner.........

Cro-mo.jpg

Just

My fav burner that and a good example by the looks. I had a Mag, Super, Aero Pro, Team Aero Pro and a Custom but have moved them all on now.

My Ripper

DSC02382.jpg

Had one of these back in 83, spent every penny I had on it, sold it in 89 for £50 - what a pillock!
Got this one off ebay about 3 years ago and have restored it with proper parts.
This year I'm going to take it out on the track at Oktoberfest (I've chickened out the last 2 years!!)

clyde said:
My fav burner that and a good example by the looks. I had a Mag, Super, Aero Pro, Team Aero Pro and a Custom but have moved them all on now.

Its my fav too, pretty rare so couldnt pass up on this one, was looking for a Pro but far to many collectors mean stupid prices as the moment.......

MK2s are a better ride anyway than a Pro Burner. Aero Pros are better than a Pro but most people wouldnt knock back a good un welded Pro. The frame alone goes for silly money and the correct early parts are just as hard to find.

Id stick with the Cro Mo, like you said possibly thinner on the ground (never did find out why, some say it was a cataloge bike and basically a chromed Ultra Burner??)

clyde said:
MK2s are a better ride anyway than a Pro Burner. Aero Pros are better than a Pro but most people wouldnt knock back a good un welded Pro. The frame alone goes for silly money and the correct early parts are just as hard to find.

Id stick with the Cro Mo, like you said possibly thinner on the ground (never did find out why, some say it was a cataloge bike and basically a chromed Ultra Burner??)

You not got anything now then J?

021b3dbf-43f3-1c41.jpg
I got this not long ago, never had one as a kid so saw it pretty reasonable so what the hell!

I had a Pirahna as a kid, not seen one for years and years lol

Heres my bike .. my original one from all those years ago!

.. Yes i kept mine! .. ( I keep everything! )

Original SE quad with Landing gear , Tuff 2's and check out those original Haro Vector bars!

quad.jpg

Just cant part with it .. even with the silly prices on ebay! .. seen these go for quite a bit!

Hilly

I also got a modern diamond back too, got it from a show because i'd always wanted one following the timeless classic (lmao) BMX Bandits

Boys and toys (oh the other half has a 1974 Chooper too)

Cromo Turned up today! Its a striking looking bike and so light compared to the others, Mrs wont let me hang it on the Lounge wall :msn4:

006-15.jpg

007-15.jpg

And this is my Diamondback Viper circa 1984

005-17.jpg

Just

Oh got my son a Mini Team Burner, a real survivor this one, too big for him now tho but he will grow into it 8) This is a library pic of a minter but its still not far off

miniteamburner.jpg

Latest posts