• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Body cuts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browny

Reaction score
I have the last bits of a late bay RHD but the cuts I have should be ok on an early.

Full rear cargo floor including chassis rails. It has been cut across the front cab floor and at the back just before the slope where the fuel tank sits. I would like to get rid of this in one lump, excellent if you have a bus that needs lots of chassis repairs and cargo floor repairs.

I have the rear section of the bus so if anyone wants some bits cutting out i will (bigger the better) i just want rid of the last bits or it will go to the scrap man!

I also have some roof cuts, gutter sections, sliding door aperture, panel opposite sliding door and front roof section.

Make me an offer because as I said I just want rid of the last bits.

I will try and put some pics up but I am offshore at the moment so might be a bit tricky.

cant belive no one wants that floor,im gunna have to have it,cant see that go in the bin

i need a bit from the swage line near the tailgate, RHS.

i need aabout 1 inch (or more) from above and below the swage/belt line, and at least a couple of inches towards the corner. the more the better really is suppose.

do you have that piece. i'll try and get a pic of what i need to make more sense.

I think I know roughly what you mean but a picture would be good. I'm home thursday so will be able to get it sorted out then.

this is the bit i'm after, sorry i didn't rotate the pic.

IMGP2271.JPG

if it ever stops raining i will get it down to bare metal to see how far the rust goes...

browny said:
That bit is ok on mine, how much either side do you want?

enough so i can get some decent metal? i've highlighted what i think on the above pic.

I suppose the best answer would be, "what size box are you going to post it in" :eek:)

hello i need the left hand side rear corner of the roof and gutter. also lower windscreen bulge thanks

The front panel has gone.
I have the rear roof with gutter but it has been cut down the corners as someone wanted the rear hatch aperture but they let me down! Does it sound like it could be of use?

Latest posts