• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Body panels & other early bay bits for sale -Garage clearout

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uber cool

Reaction score
Ok. dont need these anymore, so bit of a clear out. I'm up and down the M6 and M40 at least once a week so could meet anyone interested. Can post but they would probably get bent. Or you can collect and get a few brew and chat.

Schofield belly pan £25, Schofield sliding door bottom SOLD, O/S sill and lower panel have 2 of these £15 each.
Picture269.jpg

Rear roof corner cut out, crossover bay 72 on £30
Picture149.jpg

cutoff a van but not OG, step repair panels, I do have the pair but only one shown £10 the pair.
Picture273.jpg

N/S step repair panel £5.
Picture271.jpg

Sliding door side sill. one with step for runner, other without . with SOLD, without £5.
Picture266.jpg

Picture267.jpg

O/S under door Scohfield repair panel £8
Picture263.jpg

Cab floor panels, N/S has surface rust £20 each
Picture259.jpg

Front inner wing repair panels, silver one is Schofields, black pair SOLD £10 each
Picture257.jpg

Just removed this off mine, not sure if original or a homemade job. comes with ok cover and rubber gasket behind the bracket. It was secured with rivnuts, so you will need to weld some nuts to the front panel or fit rivnuts etc £15
Picture256.jpg

J tubes for sale 6 off, all for the RHS ( as viewed from the rear) £5 each, but you could easly cut the flange off and rotate and re weld.

Picture254.jpg

Picture255.jpg

More stuff coming soon!

Latest posts