• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Body parts for your resto. Corners, arches, valances, doors.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FBI

Reaction score
We have some usefull metal just in from sunny climes plus loads and loads of doors, decklids, hatches sliders (lhd only) etc etc. Apologies for all the pictures but i thought if i post them now it saves us all some time in the long run.
FBI Tel: 01792 585544

CORNERS

Pair of 68-71 rear corners from the same bus. Complete roof to floor. A little rust under the battery on the tray otherwise solid. £195 each
CIMG8229.jpg

CIMG8230.jpg

CIMG8231.jpg

CIMG8232.jpg

Nearside corner for 68-71 bus. Nice condition complete to roof inc gutter £200
CIMG8239.jpg

CIMG8240.jpg

CIMG8241.jpg

68-71 rear corner. Cut just below the gutter. £175
CIMG8235.jpg

CIMG8236.jpg

CIMG8237.jpg

72 and later corners. Complete roof to floor. Matched pair. £350 pair
CIMG8169.jpg

CIMG8171.jpg

CIMG8170.jpg

72 and later corner. Cut below gutter. Solid but not quite as nice as the others £140
CIMG8175.jpg

CIMG8174.jpg

ARCHES

Nice pair of really good rust free OG paint arches that came off a 68/69 model with the round side reflectors but will fit 67 through to 71. Super solid. £220 pair
CIMG8202.jpg

CIMG8204.jpg

CIMG8203.jpg

CIMG8206.jpg

CIMG8205.jpg

CIMG8207.jpg

72 Only changeover model arches. These have the later style outer lip but are the early shape inside the door closure making these a one year only arch. £220 pair.
CIMG8197.jpg

CIMG8196.jpg

CIMG8198.jpg

CIMG8199.jpg

CIMG8200.jpg

CIMG8201.jpg

ROOF SECTION.

Rear roof and vent section for 67-71 model. Repairs that often ropey area at the back of the roof. I have seen plenty of buses festering with rust in this area and this section has the whole rear spring assembly for the rear door too. £200
CIMG8181.jpg

CIMG8180.jpg

DOORS.

Another batch of doors in today takes up over the 100 bay doors in stock so i thought i would advertise a few.

We have almost every year doors in stock.
67/68 only
69-72
72-76
and 76-79. Most are complete with opening quarterlights some are sold bare with no glass etc. Price reflects completeness and condition. The vast majority of doors are very good and rust free although we do have a dozen or so out of the hundred that are essentially good doors but with maybe with a small amount of rust thats easily fixed or maybe some damage that can be fixed. These clearence doors are around half price or less.
CIMG5877.jpg

VALANCES AND DECKLIDS.

We have some really nice valences and decklids in stock at the moment. Rear valences for 67-70 and 71 only in stock. Rust free and nice condition.
CIMG8242.jpg

CIMG8243.jpg

Also decklids for 67-71 and 72 onwards too.

SLIDING DOORS.

Left hand drive (so offside fitting) sliding doors from 67-73 and 74-79 in stock. Very good rust free condition and many in original paint.

REAR HATCHES.

Rust free rear hatches for all years of bay. Many in original paint if you need one to match your patina ride.

Thanks for looking,
Call us if you need something. We mail this kind of stuff out daily so postage is no problem and not as expensive as you might think for the larger items.

COMING SOON:

Bay tin top roof sections x 4
1 x Rust free early bay front clip
More corners and arches too.

hey graham, been told to try you for a couple of front doors by tim(bayview) he is shifting out to nz and thats where i am, he has a container leaving at end of june,can you give me a price to get a couple of 71 bay doors to tims place in north allerton including freight.
ill check my pm s for the reply, thanks mate
have a good day
levi

Hello,

are the arches still available? I'm looking for a pair for my 1970 microbus.

Thanks,
Michael

im after front doors mate, i did ring you a few weeks ago and you didnt have any. i want rust free and a straight as possible. cheers

lookng for decent bare cab doors for a march 70 bus, and also a bare o/s slider (no glass or trims needed) got a price delivered to northwest uk?

cheers

mIKe

Hi,

Please call for current stock availability, to order or to get condition reports on any parts.

We have decklids, hatches, LHD sliders, cab doors, bumpers, arches, corners .............

Graham
01792 585544

Latest posts