Bournemouth classics on the prom

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72nu-funk

Reaction score
Popped down this Sunday and the one before quickly to take a few pictures.

In case any of you happen to be camping down this way one weekend it's a nice way to spend your Sunday afternoon if you are into classics of all kinds. Always lots of different types turning up 8) Happens every Sunday between 16.00-18.30 until the clocks change later in the year.

Mr Boom Boom, your bus parked next to the Corvair convertible? It was looking very cool again sir ;)

20110524-IMG_1248.jpg

Redux41of93.jpg

Redux1of93.jpg

Redux11of93.jpg

Redux12of93.jpg

Redux16of93.jpg

Redux2of93.jpg

Redux57of93.jpg

Redux9of93.jpg

Redux15of93.jpg

crede999 said:
Nice pics I love a good classic show

Thanks crede. It's really informal, turn up, park up and stroll. Come and go as you please. Which I will do myself in the bus again soon :roll: :lol:

Yes the Corvair is my mate's car unsafe at any speed. :lol:

Did not see the ghia and bug turn up. must had been in my dream world as always. :roll:

Boom Boom said:
Yes the Corvair is my mate's car unsafe at any speed. :lol:

Did not see the ghia and bug turn up. must had been in my dream world as always. :roll:

The bug turned up just as I was leaving around 5, and the ghia was from the week before squire. Is his Corvair fresh in? I saw it still had a US plate on the front :msn4:

I'll pop over and say hello next time, and will hopefully have my bus there :)

steve92 said:
Great pics there! took my bus down there a few years back. cheapest parking in bournemouth! ;)

Thanks Steve, definitely the cheapest parking ;)

Latest posts