• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '69 Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin tim The front clip is good but I won't be able to get it off for at least a month, youre welcome to come and remove it yourself :)

I will be able to get on with things a bit more when my wrist stops hurting, can't even drive at the moment but I'm sure I can parcel up some of the smaller bits

Cheers for being patient, Lyndsey[/quote]

how much money!! would you want for the front , I would realy need it from the roof (top of a post) down and straight througth the floor.!!!!! thanks justin

Sorry to hear about your wrist, my mum broke her wrist a few years ago, and it was the worst pain she ever felt, made her feel sick with the pain. :sick0006:

Anyway did you still have the rear bumper, and if so would you sell the brackets attached to it?
GlennsXULnAnglersgig154.jpg

sorry a bout your wrist!!! hope you didn't slip torking up nuts. i had a friend how did that and he broke his leg! How much money you want for the front!

Hello There,

Sorry to ask an obvious question (I know you said no engine parts) but is there a front belly pan to be had?

Thanks, Biddy

biddy2101 said:
Hello There,

Sorry to ask an obvious question (I know you said no engine parts) but is there a front belly pan to be had?

Thanks, Biddy

Yes I think its there will check next week :)

I am having no luck lately, the coil went on my passat first time I tried to drive anywhere and now the cat has gone <_< (converter, not pet lol)

I am really having trouble working out what things are worth, so sorry for delays, don't want to take the mickey re prices but don't want to rip myself off either

I have the indicator housing off and checked they work, which they do, a bit rusty though but perfectly useable.

Also have the bumper brackets waiting to be parcelled up which is irritatingly complicated with one hand lol, will check how much to post and get back to you.

Any pm's could you put what you want in the subject please had over 50 and am getting lost so sorry for delays again :)

Hi,

let me know when you have the postage sorted for the bumper brackets and how much you want? Also do you want a cheque or paypal?

how's £ 200 sound for the front clip. i don't need the dash or anything allse ,just the metal work. I take it that the front inner vallance is sold. thanks justin

type2tattoo said:
biddy2101 said:
Hello There,

Thanks, Biddy

Hello There,

Cor you've had a crap couple of weeks !

Next week is fine to let me know about front belly pan.

Let me know how much & postage costs.

Here hoping you have a better week this week.

Cheers,

Biddy2101

just in time said:
how's £ 200 sound for the front clip. i don't need the dash or anything allse ,just the metal work. I take it that the front inner vallance is sold. thanks justin

Thata cool, no the inner valance is there :)

biddy2101 said:
type2tattoo said:
biddy2101 said:
Hello There,

Thanks, Biddy

Hello There,

Cor you've had a crap couple of weeks !

Next week is fine to let me know about front belly pan.

Let me know how much & postage costs.

Here hoping you have a better week this week.

Cheers,

Biddy2101

Hi Biddy, yes things have been a b it of a pain lol Cheers will hopefully look on Wednesday :)

?? :msn4:[/quote]

OK £20 plus postage?

Biddy, sorry there's no belly pan[/quote]

:shock: :( 8)

No worries, it is always worth asking, hope your wrist is starting to heal up for you.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers, Biddy

Latest posts