• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '69 Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doris said:
how much for rear bumper ?
Not sure? Make me an offer, or I am up for swaps, I need a 200m clutch kit, exhaust (1600 TP) oil cooler, set of windows and seals, distributer...... um and other bits, let me know cheers :)

marcher said:
Was hoping for a swan neck tow bar. cheers but i'll pass on your one :)

Got this one too ......

cybylonramps001.jpg

Doris said:
just a tiny bit, I'm looking for the screw that goes through the C pillar from the inside,and attaches to a bolt that helps keep the slider track cover in place. just underneath the front end of the slider cover.....

Sorry missed your post will have a look today :)

Thanks again m8, but i would really like the swan neck one so that i can refit my bumper.
Cheers for the offer
:D

hi there could you tell me if you have a complete set of handles ie: front doors, sliding door and rear hatch all with the same key, if not i need the rear hatch and petrol flap lock.
if so please give me price including postage to cornwall if possible.

cheers.

pimp-caddy said:
hi there could you tell me if you have a complete set of handles ie: front doors, sliding door and rear hatch all with the same key, if not i need the rear hatch and petrol flap lock.
if so please give me price including postage to cornwall if possible.

cheers.

Sorry they've all gone :(

Latest posts