• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '71 panel, + lots more...price reductions

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moler

Reaction score
Really don't want to do this but needs must...
93.jpg

94.jpg

...most parts available, a few have already gone, some where no good.

I am willing to post smaller items at cost, larger items will be collection only.

Prices are there as a guide...offers on everything...it all must go.

33.jpg

Beam, ideal for narrowing, complete with leaves...£10

34.jpg

35.jpg

'71 only rear valance, surface rust...£50 now £40

38.jpg

Forward roof brace...£10 now £5

More to follow :)

i`ll have the valance for £40...also need the front seat mountings for both sides. The drivers one is the long metal bit that the seat slides into and the passenger ones are two W mountings that the bottom of the seat clips into..can you help there? Could also use the box if its for sale

52.jpg

53.jpg

Pair of NOS upper ventless panelvan sections. Sliding door cover strips have been removed...£50 no offers PENDING

78.jpg

Early Bay sliding door mech, no handles...£20 now £15

79.jpg

80.jpg

Early Bay nearside complete wheel arch, crusty...£45 now£30

81.jpg

84.jpg

Early Bay offside complete wheel arch, crusty...£45 now£30

89.jpg

91.jpg

Pair of early Bay seats, ratty...£40 now£30

92.jpg

Kombi, nearside sliding door, needs both bottom and window edge repair...£20 now£15

:)

Where are you?
I'm after the spare wheel well that sits in the back but as postage will be stupid its easier to pick up if your close enough :wink:

moler, do the whole earlybay community a favour and ring autocraft regarding your nos panels...they pay you a heck of a lot more than market value and will copy them so we all benefit in the end

scott wilson said:
i`ll have the valance for £40...also need the front seat mountings for both sides. The drivers one is the long metal bit that the seat slides into and the passenger ones are two W mountings that the bottom of the seat clips into..can you help there? Could also use the box if its for sale
Ok on the valance, I can take Paypal, by the way, I'm guessing you'll want it posting?

Re the seat runners, I only have this...
87.jpg

...one box is definately sold, the other is pending, I'll keep you in mind.

froggy said:
Where are you?
I'm after the spare wheel well that sits in the back but as postage will be stupid its easier to pick up if your close enough :wink:
Sorry dude already promised this to a buddy locally

Thanks for your interest.

scott wilson said:
moler, do the whole earlybay community a favour and ring autocraft regarding your nos panels...they pay you a heck of a lot more than market value and will copy them so we all benefit in the end
I need to speak to Karl, I'll mention them :)

Count me in for the 1600 tinware piece, and any of the others. PM me your Paypal info and I'll do it straight away. Again, really need those ventless upper panel sections for my 71!!

Hi mate .. How about the front chassis sections ( Y part, beam forward?) ..

I could pick them up and remove them if required .. If so how much for both sides?

Cheers

Hilly

woodslat said:
Count me in for the 1600 tinware piece, and any of the others. PM me your Paypal info and I'll do it straight away. Again, really need those ventless upper panel sections for my 71!!
You have PM :)

Hilly_70 said:
Hi mate .. How about the front chassis sections ( Y part, beam forward?) ..

I could pick them up and remove them if required .. If so how much for both sides?

Cheers

Hilly
The front chassis sections you mention are grafted in savaged sections, I've found these pictures from when I did it...
chassis12.jpg

chassis18.jpg

...and then I did this for a beam raise...
beam44.jpg

...are you still interested?

All that good work on the beam raise and your scrapping the bus :shock: Some one could be getting a real good deal lowered front end with a little work.....

ady, can i have the metal in the engine bay?theres the triangles that the valance bolts to and then the metal all the way round the engine bay up to the lip of the battery trays and above the gearbox.
Cheers

The front chassis sections you mention are grafted in savaged sections, I've found these pictures from when I did it...

...and then I did this for a beam raise...

...are you still interested?

Yeah still intersted mate .. its really the place where the chassis front outrigger joins the main chassis, but the part you grafted in on the first pic and equivelent on the other side would be ace ... I'd rather just fit a full front bit than mess about ... If you let us know how much mate we can arrange something ..

Cheers

Hilly

Araon said:
All that good work on the beam raise and your scrapping the bus :shock: Some one could be getting a real good deal lowered front end with a little work.....
I know, but I need the space :(

scott wilson said:
ady, can i have the metal in the engine bay?theres the triangles that the valance bolts to and then the metal all the way round the engine bay up to the lip of the battery trays and above the gearbox.
Cheers
I'll have to let you know on this dude, I'm using some of the back end on the split so I can use a Bay gearbox in it, I just don't know yet how much of it I'll need, I should know by the middle of next week once I've measured everything up...do you still want the valance posting? as if you end up with this it'll need collecting you could get the valance too :)

Hilly_70 said:
Yeah still intersted mate .. its really the place where the chassis front outrigger joins the main chassis, but the part you grafted in on the first pic and equivelent on the other side would be ace ... I'd rather just fit a full front bit than mess about ... If you let us know how much mate we can arrange something ..

Cheers

Hilly
You''ll have PM shortly :)

Latest posts