• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Couple of parts...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
Early bay fuel cap, straight and round only surface colour change, will clean up or leave for the rat look.£12 posted
67-68 one year set of NOS wiper blades.£35 posted
One 67-68 wiper arm in very good condition, paint and its new.£37.50 posted
Early oil filled air cleaner, been under my workbench for a few years so dusty, all good.£30 prefer to collect as size.
A NOS 1968 baywindow orange colour hand book, no pages missing, no greasy finger marks.....for the must have..£50
It seems and is a lot of money but so,hard to find in this condition.
A August 1967 Blue in colour hand book, bit like the splitty 67 hand book, gold dust.......this is a 9 out of 10 condition, best I've ever seen and harder to find than the above, not everyone is going to jump for joy or even consider buying it but I like to offer you guys the chance to own it first before it goes to you know where, of you have a bus and this is missing ........I'll say no more.£85
The thermostat below works, comes with all you see in the first pic......£40 posted
The second thermostat is NOS and comes with the fixing bracket.........£65 posted

Latest posts